Game On! Red Dead Redemption shootout
There are some of y’all out there, it seems, who think they can take us in a gunfight. We, of course, beg to differ…
‘I’ve seen men wither and die under that harsh sun…’
There are some of y’all out there, it seems, who think they can take us in a gunfight.
We, of course, beg to differ, and we’re more than happy to take the argument outside and settle it with cold, hard lead in Red Dead Redemption.
That in mind, we’re making Team Deathmatch in Red Dead our next Game On! challenge. You’ll be up against our Magnificent Six of Slinger Slee, Pistol Pete, Dangerous Dan, Dastardly Dave, Bandit Bandah and special guest star Manic Miller, editor of our sister mag X360.
So if you’re game, join us next Wednesday (30/06/10) for some gunslinging fun, and we’ll teach you the bullet dance. We’ll be online from 8pm (BST) until 9pm, and places in the lobby are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you want to end up and gut-shot and bleeding in the hot Western sun, here’s what you do:
1) Send us a friend request to ThreeSixtyMag.
2) We’ll accept and we’ll be friends for life – short as that may be for ya.
3) Join us via our profile page where it says ‘Join game in session’ and we’ll be waiting in a lobby just for you guys.
4) Face off against us in a deathmatch and hope to God you survive the match.
5) Prizes will be given to the team that beat us the most times.
6) Walk around with a smug satisfied smile, if you do happen to beat us – but that’s unlikely, cowboy!
BRING IT VARMINTS!