Bob wrote:3 Best Whiskies Ever:
1. Jameson's - Irish whisky and so not technically a scotch but nothing hits the spot quite like it.
2. Glenfiddich - Not bothered how old it is. Splash of ice and brilliant
3. Jack Daniels - I know it's technically a Bourbon but if you're not in the mood for straight whisky it's the perfect one to serve with Coke.
Tom909 wrote:Top 3 types of crisp:
1. Worcester sauce french fries. Light, tangy and just generally great.
2. Prawn cocktail Seabrook. The prawniest of prawn cocktail crisps and crinkle cut too.
Ginga wrote:I don't even eat crisps, I feel like I'm missing out on half of this thread.
Crisps are just lame I think.
Bob wrote:Pringles don't count. Technically they're not a crisp. There was a Tax ruling over it.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest